IMAGINE DRIFTING TO SLEEP IN A
Cozy Mountain Setting
Under a fluffy down comforter and waking to morning birdsong, guest rooms at Sleeping Lady are arranged in clusters made up of 6-10 private rooms. There are six unique clusters, each named for a nearby natural feature; Cottonwood, Rock, Pond, Meadow, Fountain and Forest. All guest rooms feature private baths and a warm, welcoming décor that reflects the mountain elegance of Sleeping Lady’s architecture.
Every Sleeping Lady room features the following amenities:
- Hand-hewn log beds and desks
- Cozy down comforters and luxurious linens
- Heated towel racks and air conditioning
- Windows opening to the dark starry night and morning sunshine
- Coffee makers with a selection of organic and Fair Trade coffee and teas. We proudly serve Grounds For Change Coffee and Choice Organic Teas
- Complimentary WiFi
- Alarm clock radio with MP3 Port
- EO Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel, made with organic ingredients
*By design, guest rooms do not have televisions, refrigerators or mini bars.